Vacation Rental Agreement
This Vacation Rental Agreement is being entered into by Registered Guest(s) (“Guest”) as termed below and Eddie and Sherry Fields (Owners – Rocky Shoals Cabins) beginning at reservation confirmation.
1. Property. The property is located at 123 Messimer Lane, Elizabethton Tennessee and is furnished for the purpose of vacation rental.
2. Term of Lease. This lease begins on (“Check-in Date”) and ends on (“Check-out Date”).
3. Payment. Guest shall pay to Owners of Rocky Shoals Cabins a deposit of one day’s rate as described in booking terms and agreement from website booking instructions Rocky Shoals.com with the remainder due upon checkout and execution of this Agreement.
4. Cancellation Policy. Should Guest cancel his or her reservation, in writing, at least 72 hours to the Check-in Date, one hundred percent (100%) of the deposit will be refunded. All other cancellations will result in no refund of the deposit.
5. Refund of Deposit. All deposits will be refunded to the first Guest listed on this agreement, within thirty (30) days of Guest’s Check-out Date. If any amounts are subtracted from Guest’s deposit refund, a complete invoice will be provided to Guest along with any partial deposit refund.
6. Duties of the Parties.
6.1 Condition of Property. Guest shall leave the property undamaged and in a condition acceptable from a normal vacation stay – housekeeping charges are included in the rental price and any items broken or damaged will be assessed per the housekeeping checklist and reported to the owners. Guests are responsible for repairs deemed beyond normal wear and tear.
6.2 Repair of Property. Homeowner may enter the premises at all reasonable times in order to inspect the property or make repairs.
6.3 Smoking. Guest understands that the rental unit is a non-smoking unit, and agrees to smoke only in the outdoor designated smoking areas.
6.4 Fishing gear. Waders, wading boots, and gear must be removed outside before entering cabin. The front or back porch has provisions for changing and drying fishing gear.
7. Obligations of the Parties.
7.1 Lost and Stolen Items. Owners (Rocky Shoals Cabins) are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
7.2 Incidental Charges and Damages. Guest shall provide a valid credit card to which charges for incidentals and damages such as, excessive cleaning services, and any damages to the property will be charged. Homeowner shall provide Guest with an itemized statement of any charges at least 10 days prior to charging Guest’s credit card.
7.3 Area and Facilities. Rocky Shoals Cabins is located in a mountainous river region adjacent to working farms (with all the sights and smells) of working farms. It is home to various insects, reptiles, and wildlife. Guests will most likely come in contact with these during their stay. This is the country, so country and farm animals of all shapes and sizes live here. The owners of Rocky Shoals Cabins are not responsible for personal injury to guests and cannot offer protection from insects and wildlife. Guests are encouraged to dress appropriately and bring insect repellent for outdoor activities and to be aware of their surroundings. You, the registered guests, are allowed to use our facilities, and it is agreed to herein that you do so at your own risk.
8. Governing Law. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Tennessee. Each of the parties irrevocably consents to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Tennessee, as applicable, for any matter arising out of or relating to this Agreement.
9. Indemnification. Guest agrees to indemnify and hold Rocky Shoals Cabins owners harmless from any liability for personal injury or property damage sustained by Guest during the stay or any parties invited onto the property by Guest. In addition, the TVA (Tennessee Valley Authority) controls water levels and generating schedules – and water levels downstream can rise quickly and can be dangerous. Guests agrees to indemnify and hold Rocky Shoals Cabins owners harmless from liability for any personal injury, property damage, or inability to wade and fish safely during generating or spilling from Wilbur dam.
10. Signed Agreement. If your reservation is made online, this Vacation Rental Agreement is accepted during your initial deposit, full payment and any applicable partial payments by way of a checkmark box within the online programming of the checkout process. Completing this checkout process constitutes your signature of acceptance of our Vacation Rental Agreement as well as our Terms of Service and Privacy statements on our website. If your reservation is made in person or by mail, you will be required to sign and date this agreement before your stay. Please print, sign, date and mail it to 123 Messimer Lane, Elizabethton, Tennessee 37643. We reserve the right to have you sign this agreement in person even if you registered online.
11. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements concerning this subject matter.
This is the web site of Rocky Shoals Cabins.
By using the power and technology of the Internet, Rocky Shoals Cabins is able to exchange information with our customers and vendors in innovative, personalized and efficient ways. We rely on our customers to provide basic data, including mailing and email addresses and information needed to complete purchasing transactions. In addition, Rocky Shoals Cabins may provide online forums and surveys for customers and vendors to answer questions and encourage open dialog on topics relevant to our products and services.
In order to maintain clear standards of privacy and security with the information we are provided, Rocky Shoals Cabins has established the following Principles of Privacy for our organization and customers.
Our Principles of Privacy:
1. We do not, and will not sell or provide our secure, proprietary database of customers to any outside parties.
2. Personal information, including the name and contact information for individual customers, is private to Rocky Shoals Cabins.
3. If we offer online ordering, when you place orders, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
4. Users may choose, at their sole discretion, to participate in online forums and surveys. Any personal or private information that such users choose to disclose in online forums and surveys is considered to be public information, and Rocky Shoals Cabins expressly disclaims all responsibility for its privacy or protection.
5. Users may choose, at their sole discretion, to sign up for our newsletters. We may be using one of the best newsletter services called MailChimp in the future. It allows us to track our ad campaigns and where to budget our dollars, but you can read about MailChimp’s own privacy policies here http://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy Rocky Shoals Cabins does not sell or rent our subscribers’ email addresses.
A cookie is a small data file that certain Web sites write to your hard drive when you visit them. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID that the site uses to track the pages you’ve visited. But the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. A cookie can’t read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. If you’ve set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies, you will receive the warning message with each cookie. Your browser needs to accept these cookies for the site to function properly.
If for some reason you believe Rocky Shoals Cabins or its affiliates have not adhered to these principles, please notify us and we will use all reasonable efforts to determine and correct the problem promptly.
Rocky Shoals Cabins’ website is designed to provide you with helpful information about Rocky Shoals Cabins – our company, our homes, communities, products, and services. This website is not intended to constitute an offer or solicitation and shall not be construed as an offer to sell real property.
Rocky Shoals Cabins does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, quality and/or completeness of any information for any purpose. Rocky Shoals Cabins, its agents or employees shall not be held liable to anyone for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies under any circumstances. The entire risk for utilizing the information contained on this site or linked to or from this site rests solely with the users of this site.
The information on this website is the copyrighted work of Rocky Shoals Cabins and is protected in the United States and internationally by a variety of laws, including but not limited to U.S. and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions, trademark laws, and other proprietary rights laws. This means that you may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute the materials in any way without the express written permission from Rocky Shoals Cabins. Rocky Shoals Cabins grants you permission to access information on this website solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use.
The services, technology and/or processes in building this website are the subject of intellectual property rights reserved by Tri-Cities Web Solutions. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring to you in any manner, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license, title or ownership of or to any intellectual property right of Tri-Cities Web Solutions.
If you would like to receive further information about Rocky Shoals Cabins, please email us. One of our service representatives will be happy to serve you. We look forward to hearing from you.